Thursday, November 16, 2006

Three days of motorcycle trip in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas

I am recovered from my European trip and ready for a three day trip with three other friends and our aim is to drive to the Arkansas mountains. The weather here in Dallas has been pretty cold the last days and it is getting close to 32 Fahrenheit during the nights. Therefore we have been watching the weather forecasts on a daily basis.

Our crew consists of thee Honda Goldwing users and one Yamaha driver and each bike is well protected of cold wind. Mine even has heated grips which are needed when I get up 5.10 AM to be at Flowermount Starbucks where we have agreed to meet. I expect us to accumulate at least 1200 miles during the three days.

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Petri and others! Good luck on your motorcycle trip with your Hondas and Yamaha! I just changed my BMW R 1200 RT to a LT model, which is quite simular to the Gold Wing, but I have to wait until next spring before I can drive it here in Finland - wish I was with you! Klaus