Thursday, December 14, 2006

Milwaukee, WI was a pleasant experience

My trip to Wisconsin is over and as this was my first trip, I think it is good to explore how I felt about Milwaukee. Milwaukee is around 75 miles northwest from Chicago and is located by the lake. I stayed in downtown area; very close to the conference center. The hotel, Holiday Inn was clean, included a gym and the service was good with clean rooms. The hotel had a restaurant, a bar and it seemed that people liked the place in general.

The weather was not as cold as I expected, when I arrived to Milwaukee, there was snow on the ground, but when I left, the snow had melted away. The downtown area is around 20 minutes from the airport and it looks like that the area is undergoing huge construction.

Good experience, highly recommended place to visit, even for families.

No comments: