Monday, April 02, 2007

Buddha Bar Paris - some feedback

The very famous Buddha Bar in Paris is a very interesting place and is very close to the Concord Place and hotel Crillon that Lance Armstrong used when he got his 7th consecutive win in Tour de France. The Buddha Bar has a Finnish founder (former model) and I have to congratulate her on the accomplishment!

However, I was not happy with a few things... I spent around 250 US in our dinner and the appetizer and my main meal did not taste anything and it was in fact very bad. I am by no means a culiranist, but they should do better with the money I spent. Also, the place is so dark that you can not read the menu and some people used thei cell phones to get some more light. And finally, they have a restaurant in New York which I have to test out to see how that is. I am not giving up on them yet.

No comments: