Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our hotel Wyndham Cap Tremblant - very nice choice

We reserved our hotel cia an agent without really knowing where we were going to end with. The whole hill is operated with huge Wyndham condominiums (http://www.wyndhamcaptremblant.com) and our one room with a large livingroom and kitchen was a very pleasant surprise.

I do have to admit that I have made a decision to not use Wyndham anymore as I was very badly treated in Wyndham downtown Chicago during December 2007. Not only did they let me know that I should not have made my reservation through Expedia.com, but they also caused me headache in multiple different ways. I decided that they do not need my business. Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn brands are my choices during 2008. I do not have to take any crap from my hotel specifically as I spend half of my life on the road.

No comments: