Thursday, April 17, 2008

First time in the brand new Heathrow Terminal 5

I had the chance to see the already much talked about new Heathrow Terminal 5 that has had lots of issues propably due to software and other issues (still remember Denver airport fiasko?)

I flew from Paris with British Airlines (they only accepted one piece of luggage by the way so I will try to avoid BA in the future)

The terminal is huge and seems to work well and is also very modern and to me almost beautiful. Charles de Gaulle compared with this.... Oh well, you got the point....

For Americans, they even have Starbucks here, so you do not have to shake of coffeine shortage if you happen to arrive from US.

I have to admit.. This building is impressive and it looks like the Finnish Kone has got a lucrative deal in the lifts here at Terminal 5.

No comments: