Saturday, February 07, 2009

Should American Airlines fail?

Today, I stepped into American Airlines flight 79 from London to Dallas Fort Worth. When entering to the cabin my seat 2H was occupied by newspapers. When I asked politely twhther they would be removed the stuwardess said with a very unpleasant voice "we did not expect anybody here today" and looked at me like I was an unwanted guest. I guess it is a thank you for flying almost 3 million miles on American. I am getting convinced more every day that it is time for a complete renewal of personnel that really want to work and not show an unpleasant face. This is not the first time nor the last and I will not have any symphaty if these guys go on labor dispute. They have destroyed my feel too many times. Flight AA79 did not start nicely.

No comments: