Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to leave Seattle again... Dallas in my mind

Three days in Seattle... and time to return to Dallas. I have been here quite a few times and I have to say that the Seattle-Tacoma airport works well, I have not run into any snags at all and the traffc from Redmond and Bellevue has cooperated well. I have to say that Bellevue Hyatt Regent personnel do a tremendous job and are exceptionally friendly and helpful. If you want tro enjoy your stay in Bellevue, Hyatt is a safe bet.

4 comments:

Eastside Business said...

Glad that you enjoyed your stay Petri - and hope that we can connect down the road.

Please enjoy safe travels.

Eastside Business said...

BTW - I have a friend who manages the Martin Lawrence art gallery in Bellevue Square. They have lost their lease and my friend will be running the Martin Lawrence Gallery in Dallas - I believe it's inside Neiman Marcus at The Galleria ...?

He will be there will his wife in a couple weeks and move the entire family there after school is out.

Jay Welch-The Westin Bellevue said...

Petri, I see you've stayed at the Westin Bellevue in the past. Hope you enjoyed. Still only a 3 year old hotel....we look forward to another visit.

Petri I. Salonen said...

I definetely will stay again, a very nice experience overall! I just arrived to Finland...