Saturday, May 02, 2009

Gym's in Helsinki, Finland are in dire straits: I found one that I can recommend

I am one of those that travel all the time, so it is important for me to find a gym whereever I go. I am spending time in Helsinki quite a lot and living in my own apartment in downtown Helsinki, so my aim was to find a place that is affordable and where I can have a contract that is for occasional travellers such as me. I went to many places and they all gave me the same answer: we do not have anything resonable for people like me... I have to pay 9 Euros for onetime use.. That is not going to fly with me... that is almost 12 dollars which I found too much especially as I am paying a monthly fee for 24-hours fitness in the US. The place to go to is City Gym that is located with Radisson SAS Hotel in Kamppi. They were willing to work out a plan with me and I went there today. I have used this place for years, but with the new ownership there are new rules. Shame on the others, good for City Gym.

1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

Travellers never think that THEY are the foreigners. Flights to Kuala Lumpur