Saturday, August 01, 2009

No more hotels.com

I have to say that I am very dissapointed on hotels.com. We flew to Ft Lauderdale a couple of nights ago and the flight was delayed so we decided to call and notify the hotel that we were arriving late. The hotel did not even have our reservations, so we called hotels.com.... No problem, they said, we will just cancel your reservations to your two room suite and refund... She did not even want to fix their mistake...the hotel was full and hotels.com had never booked it on the one we were supposed to be on.... We ended up in a one room "middle of nowhere" place and paid a fortune on cab rides etc. So, what have we learned of this..... Never again hotels.com in my life, we will call the hotels directly. Hilton will get my money going forward, they again saved us. Hotels.com has been bad news for us every time we use it ad now I have had it.

No comments: