Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boston as a conference town - I am not sure it works

This is now the econd time in six months that I was in Boston for a conference. This time the conference was located in the Hynes Convention center and I have to say that it works better than the new convention center that is further away from the downtown area. The area around Prudential center has lots of things to offer to participants while the new one is in the middle of nothing...

I do like Boston as a town, lots of nice places, good food and the approximity of the sea. The only huge problem is still the traffic as the "big dig" still has lots of issues.

Boston Logan airport has seen its best days.... and the Admirals Club is not even close to the one that I visited earlier this week (Los Angeles International Airport LAX).

My flight back to Dallas is via Chicago O'Hare, and will be in Dallas around noon time. My wakeup in Boston was 3.00 AM.... sweet....

No comments: