Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time to fly to Dallas, Texas from Manchester (via London)

I am on my way again, just arrived to Manchester airport. I was surprised of the double booking procedures at the airport. The clients are forced to use the automated systems by showing the passpoer, putting in the information, changing seats, and once this is done, it will spit out boarding cards. I am ok with this, but what puzzels me is that you have to do the same thing with the agent once more. When I asked about this, I got this very annoyed look from British Airways agent and she was not something I call for "client friendly" environment. Oh well, I guess this is the first step to eliminate the agents that do not want to work anymore and teach the clients to use the systems.

Manchester airport is very nice, lots of shops and pleasant environment. I am flying from here to Heathrow London and then with a direct flight to Dallas.

No comments: