Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Atlanta trip with interesting 2 days

I am on my way to Atlanta today, flying American Airlines from Dallas to Atlanta. I was upgraded from coach to business and have not yet received an annoyed remark from a frustrated flight attendant that seems to be a norm at American nowadays. Each flight, and believe me there are lots of them, somebody has shown their attitufe in one form or the other and showed that they hate their job. Sometimes I wonder this but I guess it comes with life. So far so good, nice sunrise and this weekend we will loose another hour due to change to summer time.

2 comments:

CapStoneBPO said...

Hi,
I found a nice Indian site for offshore website desgin, offshore data entry and offshore SEO services Please Click for more details CapStone BPO and SeoWonders . Please let me know if you have any query to: nsharma@capstonebpo.com

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.