Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bratislava - A city I like and a warning when reserving room from Orbitz or Expedia

I am waiting on my flight from Bratislava to Prague with a continued service to Helsinki on Czech Airlines. Two nights in Bratislava was very nice and I had a chance to meet with lots of interesting people at local Microsoft office and during some evening gettogether at a bowling alley. I will still be staying in Europe until next thursday, enough for me to be adjusted to the time zone and then get issues again when going back.

A word of warning... Every time I buy my hotel room from Expedia or Orbitz, hotels put me in a sub-standard room (or smoking one like this time) and they di not know hiw to handle the pre-payment. I am now convinced that I should not use these two to buy hotel rooms.

No comments: