Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Verdict from a very travelled person: American Airlines vs. Jet Airways

I have now flown Boeing 777 with American Airlines and 777 with Indian Jet Airways. Both flights in coach. There is nothing to compare. The food and service in Jet Airways coach is like food in American Airlines business class. There is something fundamental wrong here. The service in Jet Airways was so good I felt that I really was a customer and during my flight from Chicago to Brussels yet again a few flight attendants demonstrated that they passionately hate their job. It is sad to me as I have clocked close to 3 million miles on American and the service get poorer every year. I am now convinced that airlines such as Jet Airways or similar will take over the fat and non-service oriented US airlines. This is not to my interest as I support my local company, but they are now causing this on themselves.

I salute your service Jet Airways!

No comments: